|Category||Non-IEEE Member||IEEE Member|
|International Authors/Participants||US$ 250||US$ 200|
|International Student Authors/Participants||US$ 200||US$ 150|
|IEEE R10 Authors/Participants||US$ 150||US$ 120|
|IEEE R10 Student Authors/Participants||US$ 100||US$ 80|
|Local Authors/Participants||BDT 4000||BDT 3000|
|Local Student Authors/Participants||BDT 2000||BDT 1500|
- Each paper should have at least one female author.
- A paper will appear in the proceedings if at least one of the authors of accepted paper registers before the registration deadline.
- Presenting the accepted paper is a prerequisite for appearing it in the IEEE Xplore.
- ONE Regular Rate registration can cover TWO conference papers.
- ONE Student Rate registration can cover ONE conference paper.
- The above rates are applicable up to the registration deadline only (October 15, 2015).
- 20% increased rate will be applicable after registration deadline.
- Registration fee includes conference kit, proceedings, one conference dinner, two lunches, refreshment breaks (snacks, coffee, tea), access to all sessions.
- Where applicable, proof of full time student status and IEEE membership status need to be submitted.
- Authors whose paper has extra pages (beyond the page limit of 4 pages) must pay additional fees of USD 25 per page up to maximum additional 4 pages.
- Registration fee payment methods are described below.
Instructions for Registration
- Please check different categories of registration and determine the category suitable for you.
- Select suitable mode of payment, complete the payment and collect necessary payment receipt.
- During online registration you need to attach scanned copy of Supporting Documents:
- Proof of category of registration (e.g. full-time studentship status, IEEE membership, copy of photo ID (if necessary for identifying the country of the registered participant (e.g. institutional/organizational ID or passport))
- Proof of payment (e.g. Pay Order, Cash Deposit-Slip or slip of Wired Transfer showing the code)
Mode of Payment:
- The registration fee MUST be paid to the following Bank Account:
Account name: IEEE WIECON-ECE
Account number: 4404002000675
Bank name: Sonali Bank Limited, BUET Branch, Dhaka-1000.
Branch name: BUET, Dhaka
Swift code: BSONBDDHLOD
Bank Email: email@example.com
Bank Phone: 9660514
- Local Authors:
For authors residing in Bangladesh, the registration fee is payable through Pay Order or Direct, Online Deposit or Account Transfer to the given IEEE WIECON-ECE account. The Pay Order should be in favour of “IEEE WIECON-ECE , A/C No. 4404002000675, Sonali Bank Limited, BUET Branch, Dhaka-1000, BANGLADESH” and should be sent by EMS/Registered Courier addressed to “Chair, IEEE Bangladesh Section, Room-237, Department of EEE, ECE Building, BUET, Dhaka-1205, BANGLADESH”.
- International and IEEE R10 Authors:
For authors residing outside of Bangladesh, the registration fee is payable preferably through any kind of wire transfer (e.g., Western Union or Money Gram) which will directly remit the value in US dollar to the given IEEE WIECON-ECE Account. They may pay the registration fee using credit card which will cause an additional 5% fees.
- All authors should attach the scanned copy of the proof of payment during online registration.
- Bank cheque will not be accepted in any circumstance.
- Any type of transfer charge/bank fees/handling fees should be borne by the authors/participants.
- For international or R10 authors, copy of identification page(s) of passport.
- Proof of IEEE membership status.
- Proof of full-time studentship status.